The Prophets Pond
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
If your child hasn’t experienced this splendid tale, then they’re really missing out on something powerful. Here’s why:
- The Prophet’s Pond is about the ‘hawd’ (pool) of the Prophet Muhammad (S) where he will first meet his righteous followers on the Day of Judgement before entering Paradise. So your child will learn about an essential element of a Muslim’s belief in the hereafter.
- The Prophet’s Pond tells the story of a boy, who, with the help of this mother, goes in search of a specific pond in the hope of meeting a ‘special someone’. He describes one characteristic of the pond with each turn of the page, never quite finding the right pond until his mother discovers he’s actually talking about a pond from the hereafter. It’s then that the adventure reaches it tear-flowing climax in the realisation that her son longs to meet the Prophet Muhammad (S).
- The Prophet’s Pond is a panoramic picture book with stunning imagery that captivates and elevates your child’s senses and attention, all in an Islamic themed story.
- The book is written in repetitive rhyming prose that encourages your child’s active participation in reading the story and increasing their enjoyment of the experience.
- By the time your child has completed the book (which, by the way, they’ll want to read again and again!) they would have effortlessly memorised the description of the Prophet’s Pond; their first meeting place with the Messenger of Allah (S) in the hereafter in-sha-Allah.
- The book is based entirely upon authentic hadith narrations so you can be rest assured that your child is receiving sound and solid knowledge of Islam.