The truth is, tajweed can be learnt by ANYBODY, and while it takes practice, it’s certainly not difficult to learn. But you will need crystal-clear instruction to guide you along the way. And that’s what Tajweed Untangled has been designed to do.
- The book covers all the main rules of tajweed starting from the basics, so you can get started no matter what your level is.
- The exercises are designed in a way to get you to spot the rules foryourself, so that you can remember them better.
- The rules are then stated clearly in plain English so you can recall them with ease.
- There’s plenty of practice exercises so you can implement the rules straight away.
- The layout of the book is spacy and clearso you can make sense of what is sometimes regarded as a hard subject.